Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those interested in the HP Racing turbo Kit. We are an authorized deal or HP Racing products and are awaiting a quality made Upgrade to the Factory turbo Kit with vast potential. Though some may consider it pricey the benefits gained in the power increase are quite evident. The kit will be composed of the following components.

Tubular Turbo Manifold
T3/TO4E Turbo
Turbsmart Ultragate 35mm Wastegate
Turbosmart BOV
Gaskets Oil Lines
2.5-3" Downpipe

Power increases:
95hp 76ft/lbs torque @ 16psi with not other modifications to the intake or exhaust system.

I will continue to keep you posted on the final pricing and the exact release date for the public.

·
Registered
136 Posts
what's the price? a 95 hp gain? so if you have a stock 04 that will be 325 total. wow that's freaking awesome,so what's the bad news on the price

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the owner is still debating it right now and should have a definite decision within the next 2-3 weeks

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
essentially that is what they are aiming for siince all you would really be missing would be a fuel system upgrade

·
Registered
116 Posts
this sounds exactly like the set-up that HCI magazine did a review on this month in their mag. They listed the price around $2700, but it included a lot of extras, and compared to AGP's, HP's definitely has more "bling factor" with everything being polished.:frow:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well im waiting on all the exacts i should have it within a few weeks and will begin supplying you guys with yet another high quality product designed specifically for the srt4

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have the HP Racing Mag from HP
I am a dealer.Last Quote from them on this was about 2800$

But,,YOU are right it dose have extras also you can run stock
ECU an Injectors,, I would still have Stage 1 prefered.

DINO RESULT WHERE 311HP an 312 touqe at the ground.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
not being said about fuel?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I keep hearing 2,400 being tossed around for the kit. I really have to see the comp! I was all gun ho about this set up untill the AGP turbo upgrade came out. Now its a toss up. I guess price and performance is the key.:)

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i spoke with hp and they said hpi magazine had a typo in it since it was suppose to say 3400 retail not 2400. the kit is scheduled to be released roughly around the end of next month agp has a nice upgrade but its still a log manifold in my eyes which can be put together relatively inexpensively. we wont really know where the true price point will be till its released but hopefully the new competition wil mean they price will be adjusted.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i dont know but if anyone is kinda paying attention 310whp 311wtq would make the srt4 with drag radials a low 12 sec car.with stage 1 and a couple minor things we can make that puppy break into the 11's i bet. if srtgurl does 12.65 with 269. hp and 290 tq lets just imagine and picture it happening. Im in heaven heaven. haha wow i think the 2700 or so dollars would be kinda worth it. then we can sell the stock set up to an eclipse owner or something.haha!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
UMMMM That sounds familiar! LOL....
The kit will produce 95Hp's to the wheels @16psi but you'll need the Stage 1 Atleast.. or The stage 1 injectors...
the car made 310.5 WHP 311.6 WTQ with this mods...
Stock Air box with K&N Filter
3" Exhaust with Muffler
Boost set to 16 psi
93 octane
stage 1 kit

Now we are going to be doing some more testing...
The car has a Super AFC installed.. Untuned at this moment (soon Hopefully)
I have the Stage 1 injectors with the Stage 0 PCM.
boost is turned up to 18psi
Also we will be installing a Fuel system soon and hopefully do a bigger Front mount intercooler.
I'll keep u guys posted since i'm the one doing their R&D.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts