Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
boostedsohc said:
u were running 30psi what turbo?

AGP DBB 50 trim :thumbsup: I wanted to take it to 32 PSI, but my gauge doesnt read past 30 lol.

a7594217 said:
What clutch and flywheel do you have. Also do you have axles? Nice run :readclose

I have the Centerforce Dual Stage that AGP sold from the begining, 9000 miles on it and rock solid on all 2nd gear burnouts b4 launching. And, stock axles!

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
DAN_3KVR4_SRT4 said:
AGP DBB 50 trim :thumbsup: I wanted to take it to 32 PSI, but my gauge doesnt read past 30 lol.

I have the Centerforce Dual Stage that AGP sold from the begining, 9000 miles on it and rock solid on all 2nd gear burnouts b4 launching. And, stock axles!
WoW amazing, great job, i hope I can run that fast one day, thats my goal, and you did it without spinning and great launch that means you can drive the damn car unlike alot of people with that much power, major props once again! Car looks sick!

·
Registered
947 Posts
DAN_3KVR4_SRT4 said:

30 psi and your best time is 11.XXX 1/4, HA. i don't get it, there is S3 running less psi and he's running high 10's

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
MoparbeastSRT4 said:
30 psi and your best time is 11.XXX 1/4, HA. i don't get it, there is S3 running less psi and he's running high 10's
look at the difference in traps, that s3 car is spraying and traps at 130, more boost but less supporting mods im guessing, that s3 car makes over 500whp and 665wtq, get ur facts straight before you run ur mouth

·
Banned
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
P.S. My man Rush, whom I borrowed the slicks from is getting his car BUILT as we speak. When it is done in about a month and a halfs time, he wants me to do the first track run! Thats with a 150 shot on a built motor with a 61 trim turbo setup!!!!!!!!!!!! (650 whp!)

And two videos of my runs were taken by a local forum moderator, I will post as soon as they are ready!

·
Registered
947 Posts
spindler27 said:
look at the difference in traps, that s3 car is spraying and traps at 130, more boost but less supporting mods im guessing, that s3 car makes over 500whp and 665wtq, get ur facts straight before you run ur mouth
It's just a fucking comment, i don't know how that works fool.

·
Registered
947 Posts
DAN_3KVR4_SRT4 said:
P.S. My man Rush, whom I borrowed the slicks from is getting his car BUILT as we speak. When it is done in about a month and a halfs time, he wants me to do the first track run! Thats with a 150 shot on a built motor with a 61 trim turbo setup!!!!!!!!!!!! (650 whp!)

And two videos of my runs were taken by a local forum moderator, I will post as soon as they are ready!

Sounds like Fun dude, that's going to be sick. :clap:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts