Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need my car fixed. I been messing with the wga and my boost hasnt been changing from the spike/hold 10psi. im also running leaner than I was before. this was after sergio fixed my car. he said i had to rerun the vacume lines but I didnt want to do it myself incase I fuxed something up.

probably something to do with the vacume lines or my wga is broken but I was wondering if carboys got enough experience with srt4s to fix my car right.

or if anyone in houston wanna help me take a look at it.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
want me to show you a video of how awesome diller's car ran after a tune from Carboy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

let's just say he got punished by me and he had waaaay more mods...just like i'm telling you to stay away from Carboy, diller was hardheaded about it and ended up paying a shit load of money for them to "tune" his car...we laughed at him for a good while after that too, so it was worth it...

carlos nice

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Knowing what a race spacer looks like > Becky > Carlos HAHAHAHA :rofl:

Your vid is lame.....you had race gas...get off your own dick dude....

To original poster,

No man they suck at tuning SRT's...they did a poor job when took mine...They can install stuff but no tuning...Now I hear thye tune hondas pretty awesome...but thats a different story...

·
Super Moderator
22,153 Posts
Call Cindy at FWD. If they have their dyno up and running I'd definately give them a shot.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I would PM Aaron homie...give him the details about your car and whats it doing....He's always a great help...

x2 On FWD Performance...

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Anyone know if Cindy has her dyno up and running yet? Curious to see what my POS put's down. :lol:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Dyno's been in for a while, just got done with one srt-4 (407 hp) and have one in we are currently installing an aem system and tuning, then we have another TD waiting in the shop after him. In addition we are going to the Shelby Dodge event this week so we couldn't get it in till after the 25th.
later,
Cindy

·
Super Moderator
22,153 Posts
srt403 said:
Dyno's been in for a while, just got done with one srt-4 (407 hp) and have one in we are currently installing an aem system and tuning, then we have another TD waiting in the shop after him. In addition we are going to the Shelby Dodge event this week so we couldn't get it in till after the 25th.
later,
Cindy
And there ya have it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn looks like ill have to make a drive up to north houston

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
srt403 said:
later,
Cindy

So, how much to dyno? And how much for tuning?:readclose

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,015 Posts
benisrt4 said:
damn looks like ill have to make a drive up to north houston
Worth the trip!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts