- Phase Control
- Bass Compensator
• Remote Bass Knob or Remote Amplifier Control Center (RACC) ready
• STAR Topology
• 4 Volt Input Capability
• Integrated Wire and Screw Down Terminals
• Variable Turn-on Delay
• Safe Mode

Its a one channel amp, i have two 10" subs. they are both 4 ohm. how do i wire them?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Remax Realtor said:
also do rcas have to go up the oppisite side of the power wire?

No, you can run the rcas on the same side, as long as its going to a sub amp only...you'll never get any engine noise from a sub amp...

Only safe way to run the amp is wire both subs in stereo. Just hook positive to positive and negative to negative on both sides(this will be 4 ohms stereo)...amp will run 2 ohms stereo, but not mono, dont run the subs in parallel...you'd need two dvc 2 ohms for max power at a safe level of 2 ohms mono.

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok lets see ifi have this right, since my amp is one channel, i will run two positive wires from the positive on my amp. one positive will go to each positive on each sub. then i run two wires from the neg on my amp. each negative will go to each negative on the sub. So that means no wires will go from one sub to another?

·
Registered
84 Posts
let's do this, like he said, hook both positive speaker terms to the posi side of the amp, if you do this with both speakers, that will give you your 300 watts at two ohms. I'm not sure what he was talking about "stereo" since you will only be running your amp of one side of the audio. But make sure again that your amp will go down to 2 ohms. if not this will damage your amp. and both speaker will be mono, a must for subs. Hope this helps. anymore questions??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.