your going to have to unbolt all the brackets
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

the brackets are welded in most srt4 seats in stead of being bolted on
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

your going to have to cut the welds as you can see i just used a regular die grinder
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

ow after your done cutting off your front brackets off the srt4/viper seat your gonna want to sand it down so its nice and smooth
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

now after you sand the front part of the rail your going to have to cut off the rear bracket as well make sure you put a towel around it so you dont ruin the seats or catch the foam on fire
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

again repeat the same steps and make sand it so its smooth
[/URL][/IMG]

final step the pt cruiser gt turbo seats brackets are going to have to be widen so you can fit the screws because the pt has a wider rails than the srt4 so your going to have to widen the wholes my way or your way i just used the die grinder and cut a little square out so they would fit than i went back with a dremal tool and sanded the edges smooth
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

final result. they are really snug im going to lower the front because it sits a little bit higher than the back and can be uncomfortable if you are shorter most people cut the foam but im going to do it the harder way because i want my seats to be perfectally even so im going to cut the front mounts and shorten it a little let me know if you guys have any questions or anything i hople i helped out some people
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.