Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I have noticed the car warm up quicker, too. Especially now with the colder weather. Never really attributed it to the removal of the oil cooler, but that sounds logical.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I wish I or somebody else had an oil temp sensor and could record the effect it has on oil temps and getting up to temperature.

I'm curious to know, I'm thinking it takes considerably warmer for the oil to get up to temperature which is probably not a good thing.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
I wish I or somebody else had an oil temp sensor and could record the effect it has on oil temps and getting up to temperature.

I'm curious to know, I'm thinking it takes considerably warmer for the oil to get up to temperature which is probably not a good thing.
that would depend on how you drive. if you allow the car to run for a while and can drive it until the car itself is at a good temp then you should be fine. but if you start the car, let it run for 15 seconds and then go all gun ho on it like you stole it then i could see an issue.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i didn't need any and i got some. you need them and didn't get shit!:jester: j/k if i could send mine to you i would. i don't really need them..

a bit off topic philth...... do you know the size of the stage 3 v-band clamp? no one seems to know since you own a stage 3 i thought you would know.

·
Premium Member
6,496 Posts
i didn't need any and i got some. you need them and didn't get shit!:jester: j/k if i could send mine to you i would. i don't really need them..

a bit off topic philth...... do you know the size of the stage 3 v-band clamp? no one seems to know since you own a stage 3 i thought you would know.
LOl. I don't but Blouch sells them, I believe.

·
Registered
18,432 Posts

So i'm trying to figure out where these two things go. is this the right hole?

And the oil pan drain bolt goes into the soft rubber line that t's into the coolant? With a clamp?

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Oops, looked it over on the other 2 blocks I have. It goes into that hole to the right (Where that nut is). The hole i'm putting the NPT fitting into goes to the turbo feed line! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
If I wanted to order some correct style studs or use longer bolts, what are the correct lenghts respectively?

Since the PTP kit comes with studs that are reportedly too long and the stock bolts are too short.

I'm using the PTP kit, and would like to use bolts. Any help before I get into this would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
8,916 Posts
If I wanted to order some correct style studs or use longer bolts, what are the correct lenghts respectively?

Since the PTP kit comes with studs that are reportedly too long and the stock bolts are too short.

I'm using the PTP kit, and would like to use bolts. Any help before I get into this would be appreciated.
M6x1.0x30mm :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
How about the size of the heater hose, anyone? Thinking about ordering the kit and want to get everything needed before install. Thanks!

81 - 100 of 101 Posts