Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post a link of a how to video for 3/4 shift fork? Id rather leave tranny on but I’m not against taking it off if it’d go smoother. I do have access to a lift

·
Registered
471 Posts
Can anyone post a link of a how to video for 3/4 shift fork? Id rather leave tranny on but I’m not against taking it off if it’d go smoother. I do have access to a lift View attachment 146900 View attachment 146901
Google 2004 dodge neon srt-4 fsm you will find a link to the manual, its a pdf and contains detailed instructions on how to do it.

Where are you located? the tools make transmission disassembly much easier.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Google 2004 dodge neon srt-4 fsm you will find a link to the manual, its a pdf and contains detailed instructions on how to do it.

Where are you located? the tools make transmission disassembly much easier.

Northeast Alabama. 30 minutes from Chattanooga. Tools won’t be a problem. Should have everything. If not, I have access to it within a 10 mile drive without a doubt.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Northeast Alabama. 30 minutes from Chattanooga. Tools won’t be a problem. Should have everything. If not, I have access to it within a 10 mile drive without a doubt.
i meant the T-850 transmission tool set. If you were near me id loan you mine, but im in Minnesota.

Ive heard of guys disassembling the transmission by removing the side case, I have never done it that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts