Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone please help me out here.. i have photoshop 7.0 and dont know how to change the colors.. can someone please help me out. i finally figured out how to lower the stuff..

SOMEONE HELP!

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
easy.. CTRL+U (option+U for macs) then mess with the top slider; thats all there is to it. if u want to change a specific color there's a little drop down menu that will allow you to choose certain colors that you can change w/ the "hue" slider (top one).. some colors are easier to change than others, for example black & white.. kinda difficult to change with that, so u can use CTRL+B (color balance) to change it slightly, THEN use CTRL+U(hue/saturation) to mess with it as i mentioned above.. hope this is clear enough for u.. 8)
-susan

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I like to use the dropper tool to find the main color of the car, and then mess with the hue/saturation/lightness to change the car's color. This method usually works pretty good for me. :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so i got the car the color i wanted, but how do i "lower" it with out being able to see the black or the original car??

thanks

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
ok, for that and more tutorials (i don't need them, but there's always something new to learn.. like the chrome-car thing, that was funny)... anyways, here's the link

Click Here
this site also has various competitions you can enter(nothing to win, but fun to see what you can do) and once u join, you can type in the forums there & learn even more from the best-of-the-best... cause i'm def. not one... hope this helps.. laters ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts