Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
common sense :frogtongu
I figured out you can't pull it from the outside of the bend. You have to stock your hand straight on the inside of the bend and push it out. Long skinny arms and hands always help.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Stick a long screwdriver in between the rubber of the intake and the turbo and twist. Then wiggle the intake back and forth, side to side to the right. Simple. 20 bucks and you driving to my house and i'll do it for ya.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
qwkslvr04 said:
Stick a long screwdriver in between the rubber of the intake and the turbo and twist. Then wiggle the intake back and forth, side to side to the right. Simple. 20 bucks and you driving to my house and i'll do it for ya.
Ugh, $20 AND you gotta drive there :stab: I'd drive to you and help you for free man, if you lived in my city. I always help the fellow SRT-4's around here in college or back at my hometown when I'm there. I even bought my one friend a BOV since he got an SRT-4. Stock sucks...ironic because now I'm stock except for a Mopar STS. My moneeyyyy :crying:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Well there's two people that don't know what SARCASM is. Fuck sakes. Anyways, taking it off is really easy. When all else fails, wiggling is your friend. And if you're somewheres near north vegas in the next hour or two, i'll do it for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.