Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you guys think is a fair asking price as is? How about if I put it all back to stock?

Thanks In Advance.

2005 Dodge SRT-4 Lots Of Mods Original Owner Low Miles Smogged

For Sale is a 2005 Dodge SRT-4
I am the original owner. I have owned this car since there was only 38 miles on it. It now has 71,250 miles

Clean Title Will Be Smogged Prior To Sale

I don't believe in just saying "too much to list" so, here it goes...

Mods Engine/Related:

-Stage 3 Turbofold, WGA, O2 Housing(not installed will be included for the right price)

-K&N Cold Air Intake
-Mopar Blow Off Valve
-Mopar/Borla 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust
-PT-Performance Upgraded BOV Spring
-Stage 2 Wastegate Actuator
-PT-Performance Plug N Play Fuel Pump Re-Wire(with inline fuse & relay)
-AGP 24x12x3 Front Mount Intercooler
-ATP Cold Side Intercooler Pipe
-Zzapp 60mm Throttle Body(no boost leaks)
-DW 750cc Fuel Injectors
-3" O2 Housing
-3" Non Catted Downpipe
-3" Summit Exhaust Cutout(manual open)
-Walbro 255lph In Tank Fuel Pump(under 5k miles)
-Optima Red Top Battery 800 Cold Cranking Amps
-Runs on E85 Fuel
-NDE Traction Control System(includes 2 step, traction control, WOT Shifter, & Boost Hold Over)
-Diablosport Trinity Touchscreen Programmer email tuned by Mindmelt101
-Innovate LC1 Wideband(plugs right into the diablosport)
-NGK Copper 1 Step Colder Plugs(gapped @ .035)
-MSD Spark Plug Wires
-180* Thermostat
-Valve Cover Breather Filter
-Boost/Vacuum Lines 100% Zip Tied No Leaks
-Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic Extended Performance 5w-30 Motor oil Since 5k Miles
-Fram Xtra Guard Filters Always Used

Mods Suspension/Related:
-HKS 1.5" Lowering Springs
-Boesch Built Solid Engine & Transmission Mounts
-APC Front Strut Tower Brace
-APC Rear Strut Tower Brace
-Energy Suspension Front Sway Bar Bushings 5.5153R
-Energy Suspension Rear Sway Bar Bushings 5.5156R
-Energy Suspension Rear End Link Kit 2" 9.8123R
-Energy Suspension Front End Link Kit 5.8107R
-Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings 5.1110R
-Energy Suspension Front Control Arm Bushings 5.3129R
-Booger Shift Linkage Bushings
-ICW 17x7" Adrenaline Wheels Black W/Machined Lip
-2 Different Sets Of Wheel Locks 2 Keys For Each
-Nitto NeoGen 225/50/17 Tires with good tread
-Crossdrilled/Slotted Front Rotors
-Crossdriled/Slotted Rear Rotors
-Hawk HPS Brake Pads Front
-Hawk HPS Brake Pads Rear

Mods Exterior:
-Carbon Fiber Shorty Eyelids
-PVO Spoiler, has crack
-Black Painted Crosshairs
-Black Shorty Antennae
-Silverstar Ultra Headlight Bulbs
-5% Lifetime Warranty Tint(back 3 windows)

New Parts:
-New Dayco Alternator Belt(January 2012, 2 Year Warranty)
-New Dayco p/s a/c Belt(January 2012, 2 Year Warranty)
-New Duralast Belt Tensioner(Jan 2012 1 Year Warranty)

I will include all factory parts along with the car including, but not limited to:
-Factory Wheels with good tires
-Factory Intercooler
-Factory Front Crash beam
-Factory Intercooler piping
-Factory Catted down pipe(has less than 1k miles on it so its basically new)
-Factory Throttle Body and Spacer
-Factory Full Cat Back Exhaust
-Factory Original Spark Plug Wires
-Factory Air Intake with Air Box
-Factory WGA
-Factory Wing

About The Car:
This car runs great and has no problems. It has been to the track exactly 4 times. Once when it was all stock ran a best of [email protected] Another time when I did bolt ons and some suspension ran a best of [email protected] Another time when I had lots of bolt ons and drag radials ran a best of [email protected] And finally lots of bolt ons and running E85 on street tires [email protected] I'm pretty sure I have most of the timeslips to back all of this up. Once I started running E85 my trap speeds stay at 113-114mph consistently. I have no doubt that with drag radials or slicks this car as it sits will run mid to low 12's.

I have all of the service flyers and magazines that dodge sends me relating to the car. I also have the vast majority of payment stubs made to the bank.

I was in a minor front end collision in 2008 in this car. Since it does not have the crash beam in the front there was damage to the hood, intercooler, a/c condenser, radiator, and radiator support. All was professionally repaired(insurance). This will show on the carfax.

Factory Options(other than normal):
Sun Roof

Almost all Modifications were purchased brand new and I have a huge pile of receipts for them.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Really depends on how patient you are. These are rare cars, keep in mind. Yours has low miles, even more rare. I constantly see 100k cars listed for 10k. I bought mine in GA with 130k for $6800 6 years ago & thought id got a hellova deal if you count the mods it had.
Be patient & start at $10k then with the extras $12k.
Great looking machine btw & good luck, i personaly would hold onto it till they have to pry the key out my cold dead fingers tho, remember... You will kick yourself in the ass everyday if or when you sell because you will never find another that will hold a candle to your first one imho

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really depends on how patient you are. These are rare cars, keep in mind. Yours has low miles, even more rare. I constantly see 100k cars listed for 10k. I bought mine in GA with 130k for $6800 6 years ago & thought id got a hellova deal if you count the mods it had.
Be patient & start at $10k then with the extras $12k.
Great looking machine btw & good luck, i personaly would hold onto it till they have to pry the key out my cold dead fingers tho, remember... You will kick yourself in the ass everyday if or when you sell because you will never find another that will hold a candle to your first one imho

I agree, it's almost always lower mileage than any of the local ones for sale. Typically in better shape too, plus it's had one owner, me, so I can tell the potential buyer every last detail about the car.

I also agree with the rare aspect of it as well as most likely kicking myself in the ass after selling it. The main reason I'm even thinking about it that I just bought this:

I was thinking about funding a supercharger with the sale of the SRT & going for 600+whp

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just for reference, bought mine in April of 2012, 66k miles with about 1/3 of the mods you have on your car for $8800. It was a very clean car. I don't think the carfax was accurate... It said there were 5 owners and that it went from coast to coast a couple different times. Idk. Good luck! That Stang looks sick! (I would have gone with black tho)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for reference, bought mine in April of 2012, 66k miles with about 1/3 of the mods you have on your car for $8800. It was a very clean car. I don't think the carfax was accurate... It said there were 5 owners and that it went from coast to coast a couple different times. Idk. Good luck! That Stang looks sick! (I would have gone with black tho)
Thanks for the info! An all black car in Northern CA, not a good idea. Oddly I don't even like red cars, but I've had more red cars than any other color lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought mine at 69k for $8500 with about the same level of modding plus an older AGP Delta 44 kit. So *maybe* $10k to the right buyer but likely closer to $8k after some haggling...

I probably wouldn't list lower than $9k. Good looking car...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Best bet is to get the NADA value of the car in its stock form. That is your baseline. Now add up all of the mods and what you think they are worth. Take that number and multiply it by 0.25. Then add that number to the NADA baseline price. I'd start there.

Some people are going to be sticklers on the wreck stuff. I know I would be.

Best of luck on your sale and new ride!

I'd keep it if it was me. You might regret it. Many folks that sell them do.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like most folks are saying 9-14k. I'll put it up high to satisfy everyone saying I need to sell at least one car since I bought the new mustang, & if someone wants to give me a good price I'll sell it, otherwise I can say I tried and hush the folks telling me I should sell one.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I have seen a bunch here local for about 8k; however, they are usually beat to hell. I would ask 10-12 with the mods and harp on the fact that you are an original owner. I am an original owner and if I had to buy another performance car
I would prefer the car to have as little previous owners as possible.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Thanks for the info! An all black car in Northern CA, not a good idea. Oddly I don't even like red cars, but I've had more red cars than any other color lol
It seem like every good deal I ever find on a car or truck, it's always red for some reason.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It seem like every good deal I ever find on a car or truck, it's always red for some reason.
Me too! Im not a fan of red but ive had these cars all red:
Camaro z28, mustang 5.0 x2, honda crx, my srt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts