Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 SRT-4 mods right now include.
DNA 3" exhaust
Big Front mount MPX
Turbo XS bov
Greddy Catch can
aem intake

I just ordered the following
AGP Big Wheel Stock Turbo (pls note im not trying to make 450-500hp for a daily)
AGP Fuel Return Line Kit
Deatschwerks 1000cc Injectors
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump install kit
AEM Digital Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge
AEM UEGO Digital Air Fuel Ration Wideband Guage
New Turbo Oil Feed Fitting
New Turbo Oil Feed line

I'm wanting to know if the mods here can push me to around 300-350whp. I'm relatively new to the Turbo game and I'm trying my best to surf the forums and understand everything but I'm more of a hands on learner rather than reading. I know that I will need a tune, I have a Diablo Predator with a pre loaded 93 tune. Will that work or will I have to take it to have a custom tune done? I don't have race gas in my area so I can only use a 93 octane tune at best.
Thanks in advance for any and all help!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
should be fine and id suggest getting dusters injectors and tune

Reactions: MOGAMAN

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I have a 2004 SRT-4 mods right now include.
DNA 3" exhaust
Big Front mount MPX
Turbo XS bov
Greddy Catch can
aem intake

I just ordered the following
AGP Big Wheel Stock Turbo (pls note im not trying to make 450-500hp for a daily)
AGP Fuel Return Line Kit
Deatschwerks 1000cc Injectors
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump install kit
AEM Digital Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge
AEM UEGO Digital Air Fuel Ration Wideband Guage
New Turbo Oil Feed Fitting
New Turbo Oil Feed line

I'm wanting to know if the mods here can push me to around 300-350whp. I'm relatively new to the Turbo game and I'm trying my best to surf the forums and understand everything but I'm more of a hands on learner rather than reading. I know that I will need a tune, I have a Diablo Predator with a pre loaded 93 tune. Will that work or will I have to take it to have a custom tune done? I don't have race gas in my area so I can only use a 93 octane tune at best.
Thanks in advance for any and all help!
You will need a custom tune for sure with the big injectors and the AGP fuel returnline. If you do the email tune game you will need to make sure your car is ready to be tuned. Meaning no mechanical issues with the car. No boost leaks, fresh spark plugs etc etc. Not sure if "Dave" aka Duster360 will send a custom tune unless you have a Diablo Trinity/Intune where he can see AFRs. I could be wrong. I don't see 300whp on 93 via AGP big wheel stocker on a dynojet. Will need e85 to hit those numbers so you can run a lot of boost with no knock. Very limited on 93 unless you add meth injection.

·
Super Moderator
16,333 Posts
350 really is a sweet spot for these cars, it was what the original stage 3 Mopar upgrade for the SRT-4 was aimed at.

Hoping I can still piece together the stage 3 I bought off blue beast 11 years ago, going to try this winter finally LOL. I have so much shxx I have bought that I have never used.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
350 really is a sweet spot for these cars, it was what the original stage 3 Mopar upgrade for the SRT-4 was aimed at.

Hoping I can still piece together the stage 3 I bought off blue beast 11 years ago, going to try this winter finally LOL. I have so much shxx I have bought that I have never used.
...but only if you could keep the HOM light on through redline...my car and others required a 50-50 mix of Unleaded Race Gas and Leaded C16 Race Gas and a Cat Delete (loud enough to make your ears bleed) to hold HOM...

Good. Clean. Fun. For around $6K total.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
...but only if you could keep the HOM light on through redline...my car and others required a 50-50 mix of Unleaded Race Gas and Leaded C16 Race Gas and a Cat Delete (loud enough to make your ears bleed) to hold HOM...

Good. Clean. Fun. For around $6K total.
Jesus, i didn't think you could get leaded gas anymore. lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts