Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question...okay...i have the IP2 fully adjustable 36-way coilovers on my srt4...have the car lowered...love it...but was wondering HOW long is a GOOD idea to go? right now, between the top of each rear tire and the fender i can fit 3 fingers, and between the top of each front tire and the fender i can fit 2 fingers 1/2 fingers. I didnt really measure but will tomorrow how much it is in inches, but i was just curious how many INCHES (since its a better precise measurement than "fingers") should be between the rear tires and the fender and the front tires and the fender? i'd like my car to sit perfectly level(no ass up in the air) and be as slammed as possible but as GOOD of slammed as possible at the same time. Right now, even though my car is lowered, the butt still is up slightly. thanks for any help in advance!

- Chris:cool:

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
So your saying that with your butt end slightly higher then your front end you can get in 2 1/2 fingers.........To much info.

My front and rear only have about one finger of clearance between whhel and well. No probs so far with about 5000 miles under the belt.

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bodizapha13 said:
So your saying that with your butt end slightly higher then your front end you can get in 2 1/2 fingers.........To much info.

My front and rear only have about one finger of clearance between whhel and well. No probs so far with about 5000 miles under the belt.
lol @ too much info :lol:

and wow...one finger clearance? any pics of your car? your ride must be slammmed:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.