Dodge SRT Forum banner

How Much have you Spent On Upgrades for your SRT-4?

• $0-$500

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • $500-$1000

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • $1000-$1500

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • $1500-$2000

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • $2000-$2500

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • $2500+

Votes: 84 40.4%
  • Over $5000

Votes: 68 32.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Administrator
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my friends over at Chrysler want to know. How much have you spent on upgrading your SRT-4? Seems like a good time for us to get involved and let Chrysler know what we have been up to and how much we like their product. Thanks to all who participate!

Nadeem

·
Forum Admin
21,067 Posts
I spent $2,500+ on just the paint, $2,500+ on engine mods, $1,500+ on tires/wheels, $800 on headlights, $1,100 on suspension, and $21,000 on the car itself. I'm pretty sure if I was willing to drop $21,000 on the car, I loved it like a little brother.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
i probably spent around 25000 on buying/selling parts :rofl: and my car is still junk :jester:
i was gonna say 25k myself. and it has sat for the last 2 years.

Lulz

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
why does chrysler have intrest in a non production car and upgrades that were axed "s3 etc.." Our vendors make the parts they are our support and the only ones to bring new parts etc to the table. So who needs chrysler? For what to bail on us:readclose

Edit: 27k spent here! $0 on mopar upgrades

·
Registered
633 Posts
Im not really sure how much I have spent, above 5,000 but most of it was having hook ups. All I know is they should have done better homework and kept the Neon SRT and put some of the things found on the caliber on a neon, minus the VVT, but the larger turbo and 3" exh from factory would have been nice along with a 6 speed but keep our lsd. Thats just my .02

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
why does chrysler have intrest in a non production car and upgrades that were axed "s3 etc.." Our vendors make the parts they are our support and the only ones to bring new parts etc to the table. So who needs chrysler? For what to bail on us:readclose

Edit: 27k spent here! $0 on mopar upgrades

Without any additional information my guess would be they are looking to make another 4cyl performance car.

We all know Chrysler made money on the SRT Neon, probably 1 of 5 they made money on in the last decade. Selling 20K cars and making money is great but getting a piece of the $25k many of us are spending would be even better.

IMAGINE REAL UPGRADED AXLES!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I don't know about most people, but I know I will eventually be well over $2,500 eventually. Right now I'm just able to buy small things because I'm unemployed but when summer starts back I will definitely be spending more.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
money spent

Can I count how many hours I have spent in R+D and testing? Because if that is the case, it is well over the price I paid for the car.:eeeek:

I can say this, out of all the cars I have owned, this and my charger I have owned the longest.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.