Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my own predictions, but I'm curious about what you all are guessing. I have a feeling that when we see the prices of the MP staged upgrades we might become more satisfied with "stock." Whattya think?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
One should be pretty cheap as I recall, there wasn't too many really expensive items in it. Two and three should be more than a grand with three being more expensive. Turbos aren't cheap.

-faast

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
honestly, this type of thread has been beat to death... at least six times. nobody knows, and fewer have any guess. not being a dick, but if you've spent ANY amount of time you should have seen at least 314 posts concerning this topic... :\

just be patient.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Find me a post that talks about the cost of the upgrades. I have been reading and haven't seen any.

Reason I bring it up is because lots of guys are talking like they are definitely going to get them, as if it will only be $200-$300. I could be wrong, but I think we'll be unpleasantly surprised. ATP's stage 3 upgrade should be a hint--almost $2700--and that doesn't include a computer, TIP, MAP, and probably not even injectors.

Mopar injectors typically run around $150 for a set of 4. Computer? I'm guessing around $250-300. If the exhaust is stainless, $500. Turbo and manifold, I'll guess $800. Map, $80. I have no idea about the TIP. I think we'll be around $2000 for stage 3.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I feel like Bob Barker should be hosting all of our guesses on contestants row :lol:

Who can guess the closest without going over? (And before anyone else can claim it, I bid $1 :p )

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
More than my wife wants me to spend upgrading a brand new car, that's for sure :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
No worries Mr. Blakely, I think that they will keep the prices inline with the car that they are being designed for.
IE no more than $2000 for a stage 3 kit without installation.
:?:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
abaddsm
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing