Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get an SRT, but I have no idea how much the insurance is going to cost. I'm only 17 (I'll be 18 next month), and it's only about $800 for my current car ('96 highline). I imagine that the rate would probably triple for the srt...but I'm not sure. How old are you and how much is your insurance? Thanks...

-Evan

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
:eek: I dont know if you have ever been on the neon forum but, there was some kid on there that was waiting for his, but he was having second thoughts on buying it cause the insurance would of cost him like almost $400 a month. if not more. I am 37, have full cov, and ins through AAA. My rate is 587 a year. I also do not have any tickets. good luck.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm 23, and with one failing to yeild ticket my insurance place quoted me at $250/mo. if I get an SRT-4.

-bZj

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
evanl85 said:
I really want to get an SRT, but I have no idea how much the insurance is going to cost. I'm only 17 (I'll be 18 next month), and it's only about $800 for my current car ('96 highline). I imagine that the rate would probably triple for the srt...but I'm not sure. How old are you and how much is your insurance? Thanks...

-Evan

I just turned 18 and its 150 a month for a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge and a 2003 SRT-4 with full coverage (really high coverage and low deductable). Thats with the multicar discount and the Home owners insurance package with it.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
My insurance rate...

OK, I'm 42 and have a perfect driving record in MA. I was paying $1200 a year for my 2000 Neon LX and it went to $1500 a year when I bought the SRT-4.

HOWEVER, to be honest with you, I don't think the insurance company knew to give me a higher rate. The car is listed as "2003 Dodge Neon" on the dec page so my guess is if they figure out what the car is made of, I will probably get a supplemental bill in the mail to fork out more cash!!!!!

BTW, that is full coverage...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Re: To Killiah and KILLERBEESRT4

robj1970vette said:
Black/Dark Green Met 1970 Corvette Stingray
I.

Love.

The.

Stingray.

Thank you, that is all.

-bZj

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Meh was clean, friggin idiot cops goddamn a+(&%$#

Bleh mine is $1400 for 6months and I'm 22 its a 50/100/50 and $500 deductable.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.