Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure all of you read my recent post regarding the 27000+ SRT4 that a dealership had(yeah...with no mods...just a market adjustment) since then a local salesman from this board and I have been talking...he works for Gunn Dodge who's big thing is they dont deal...and he wants 21500 something for the 04 SRT with sunroof and the special speaker system thing....and I am beginning to wonder if no one is going to deal on these things...I am not used to paying sticker at all...got my jeep at WAY under invoice...sticker on it was 28500 and I paid like 22500 and the SRT just isnt an awesome deal in my opinion if no one wants to deal on price...so long story short question...what did you pay for yours with which options?

·
Registered
160 Posts
jeeptoplesstx said:
I am sure all of you read my recent post regarding the 27000+ SRT4 that a dealership had(yeah...with no mods...just a market adjustment) since then a local salesman from this board and I have been talking...he works for Gunn Dodge who's big thing is they dont deal...and he wants 21500 something for the 04 SRT with sunroof and the special speaker system thing....and I am beginning to wonder if no one is going to deal on these things...I am not used to paying sticker at all...got my jeep at WAY under invoice...sticker on it was 28500 and I paid like 22500 and the SRT just isnt an awesome deal in my opinion if no one wants to deal on price...so long story short question...what did you pay for yours with which options?
21.5 shipping to South Korea included

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
The price was 19,750.

But you have to realize there isnt alot of profit in SRT-4's for dealerships(ahem..at least in this area) They dropped the price 1000 that week i went so they could just get rid of them, because they dont want them on the lot anymore.

The dealership told me they pay about 17000 per car or so, and that is the mark up (profit)

So dont expect to pay too much less, otherwise they wont make a profit.

·
Registered
258 Posts
jeeptoplesstx said:
Come up to Kansas City. Dealers up here will sell them for invoice. Go to Jay Wolfe Dodge. . . they offered me invoice right from the start. There are plenty of 2004 left on the dealers lots.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS deal with intenet/fleet departments. I bought mine for invoice. NO HAGGLING. 21,130 with sunroof and Kicker package. Not much room to wiggle on those things. Invoice is a good price any day of the week.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I got my loaded to the gills (Side-Impact,Sunroof,Kicker /w 6cd) for ---> 20,500 (b4 taxs,misc)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Tell3131 said:
Come up to Kansas City. Dealers up here will sell them for invoice. Go to Jay Wolfe Dodge. . . they offered me invoice right from the start. There are plenty of 2004 left on the dealers lots.
Thats where I bought mine at, Great to Deal with, Internet Sales Manager is on this board also, with a red SRT. I paid right below sticker for mine, but at the time it was the only E-Blue with a Sunroof in a 300+ mile radius(I like my sunroof :tongue: )

·
Registered
797 Posts
on a 04 base srt-4 with no options the invoice is 19110.mine had a window of 22030 invoice was 20862 i paid 20962. the best deal u can get is invoice - hold back and that not going to happen. retail sales are getting 3500 over window now.we are selling them for 500 over in voice in fleet.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
i paid 13.9 for my 03. yes it was brand new (10 miles) and no you can't have the same. it was a screw up on an auction.

really though 21.5 with sunroof and kicker system is decent deal. these cars do not have 100 options for dealers to make money off of like many other cars, so there just isn't much of a mark up on them. everyone knows exactly what the invoice is, and that's what you should expect to pay. you're not going to get 5k off of this car, that's just not how it works. the price you were given is not that bad, i don't see why you're complaining.

·
Registered
258 Posts
minilowz said:
Thats where I bought mine at, Great to Deal with, Internet Sales Manager is on this board also, with a red SRT. I paid right below sticker for mine, but at the time it was the only E-Blue with a Sunroof in a 300+ mile radius(I like my sunroof :tongue: )
That is cool. They are a great dealership, low pressure and great to work with.

Stay away from Landmark Dodge in Independence. When I was looking at the SRT-4 this past Feb, I went in there and some young punk salesman tried to tell me that he sold one last night for $5000 over sticker. I just said, that is great, I won't pay that much. Anyway, I was just looking and wasn't going to buy that day. Anyway, he tried the usual BS sales tactics and tried to get me to agree to a price, so I said I was just looking. We sat down in his office and he got real quiet and started writing numbers down in this 4 box sheet and then wrote a final number of like $17,500 and said will you buy it for that. I said, if you can sell it to me for that I will take it. He came back 10 minutes later from talking to his salesmanager and told me to have a nice day and gave me his card. I asked him what happened to the $17,500 price and he acted like he just wanted me to leave. I think he had been crying. :crying:

·
Registered
998 Posts
I paid 21,500 for my 2003! At the time in the summer of 2003 they were really tacking on the premium for the rarity of the car. I almost got the factory rebate for a neon though and would have saved 2000

·
Registered
484 Posts
minilowz said:

Sounds just like my story. I was about to drive the 300 miles to get a betta deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.