Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone! I come from a Ford background but the neon SRT has really caught my attention and i think its a great car. i have been reading the boards for a few months now, and im ready to get the Neon! Just wanted to know......whats everybody paying per month? i wanted to lease it for 36 months, 12k miles a year....what do you think i should be paying and what are you paying? If you dont want to post, then please email me. Thanks a lot everyone!

[email protected]

-Kam

·
Registered
530 Posts
365 a month

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
498 buying with shitty credit.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
you cannot lease one as far as i know...and im payin 303.44 a month + a lil extra to cut down on the interest over the entire life of the loan

·
Registered
122 Posts
463.38 15% and i went bankO
fuck it i love it.The funny part is that i pay $464 for my 03 ranger tremor edition.
full coverage on all vehicles is only $900 for the year.WAWANESA RULES!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
you can't lease this car.

4 years later:
"I swear...this SRT-4 has never seen a hard driven day in its life"

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
tom6433 said:
you cannot lease one as far as i know...and im payin 303.44 a month + a lil extra to cut down on the interest over the entire life of the loan
is that a U.S thing cause up here you can lease them for about 350/mth with about 4k down...remember thats canadian dollars

·
Registered
523 Posts
Not sure where the info came that you can not lease the car, as this is false. If you can lease a Viper, it is definite that you can lease an SRT-4.

Of course the fact that we have leased one, also lends plenty of credibility to the task.

Payments will be based on your credit and as you have noticed they vary all over the place due to length of contract, rate, etc.

Hope this clears things up?

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper and Performance

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
491 a month... 500 down... 6.9 % APR over 6 years. I had my 5,000 dollar Stealth loan tacked onto the payment.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Paid off after 1- 1/2 years. Refinanced house!
I had a lousy finance company. Was paying 438.00 per month. :ninja:
:clap: :hi: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
814 Posts
382 a month, 3 grand down, 72 months. paying off early hopefully.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
sorry about the misinformation on the lease, i was just going by what i was told at the dealership i bought my car from.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
357 a month, 1500 down, 6.5% interest, 72 months

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you lease one it cost you more to lease it then buy it. BIg rip off. Just go to dodge website and look it up. my advise just buy one very fun car. paying 403 60 months 6.5 interest.

·
Registered
495 Posts
362/mo 48 mos at 3.95%

1 - 20 of 53 Posts