Dodge SRT Forum banner
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm 20 and have had my Neon since last spring. It's my first car guy car and I've learned a lot from it. It's fun seeing my friends not know what these cars are, especially when they are car guys too. My generation didn't grow up with these cars or even know what a Neon really is.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I'm 20 and have had my Neon since last spring. It's my first car guy car and I've learned a lot from it. It's fun seeing my friends not know what these cars are, especially when they are car guys too. My generation didn't grow up with these cars or even know what a Neon really is.
Thats interesting, my car will be 20 years old next May!
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thats interesting, my car will be 20 years old next May!
View attachment 148997
It's interesting to think I am interested in a car as old as me, meaning I wasn't really old enough to know these cars growing up or old enough to notice them. I didn't get into cars until I was around 13, so no one my age knows these cars until I show it to them. I really got interested in these when looking for my first car to be a sports car, but something cheaper. I saw these on a list and watched a video on them and fell in love, mainly because of the exhaust sound. Took me over a year to find one I liked and trusted.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It's interesting to think I am interested in a car as old as me, meaning I wasn't really old enough to know these cars growing up or old enough to notice them. I didn't get into cars until I was around 13, so no one my age knows these cars until I show it to them. I really got interested in these when looking for my first car to be a sports car, but something cheaper. I saw these on a list and watched a video on them and fell in love, mainly because of the exhaust sound. Took me over a year to find one I liked and trusted.
It is fun having a fun and unique car like these! Today will be my first day driving it from winter storage, gonna be gr8!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Make sure you can monitor knock after winter storage. If you cannot, you should not enter WOT until you refuel the vehicle. Fuel degradation can induce detonation.
Good advice, I didn’t know that. I stored it with Very little e85 with Lucas fuel treatment in it. Then I added about 3 gallons of fresh e85 before driving. It ran gr8!

161 - 167 of 167 Posts