Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

Registered
I still have mine. Albeit, shes at 190K miles and has a few super small things going on, she still runs perfect and I love her.

Registered
My 05 black ACR is still on the road 馃槉 I鈥檝e had Lana for 10 years now. Im in my mid 30鈥檚.She has 120k on her.

Registered
After ~11 yrs in hibernation with 94k miles, I am pulling the cover off my original 2004 E.Blue and finally installing a new fully built motor, GTX3071R gen 2, and several new mods I have collected thru the years (some that you cannot purchase anymore).

I purchased another roached out E.Blue 2004 with a split water jacket that I plan to use as a parts car.

I am hoping to have mine road worthy in a month or two. I am the original owner, 37 yrs old. Life got in the way of bringing it back sooner. I will keep this car for as long as I live.

Premium Member
I had an encounter yesterday which i found comical. I pulled up to a convenience store with my daughter. As i'm getting out to go around to get her our of her car seat, i see this older guy standing there eyeing my car. He had this perplexed look on his face. He stopped me to ask "Is that one of those, eh... RT4's?" I laughed a little and told him it is a srt-4. I gather he hadn't seen one in some time, or just hadn't noticed one since we have several around here. He then went on to mention that he used to have a turbo model Volvo, which indicated he sort of knew something about what my car was.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts