Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
WHOOOOOO!!!!! Road legal again! Just passed e-check! (y)馃榿 Thank heavens I saved the stock PCM.
Can't wait to get tuned and actually be able to drive again! Have had to take it easy and very very sparse since my FIC-8 failed.
My favorite thing - tailgaters. ;)
I've had the stock ECU in mine for a couple weeks now in preparation for the IL inspection. 馃槃

Registered
WHOOOOOO!!!!! Road legal again! Just passed e-check! (y)馃榿 Thank heavens I saved the stock PCM.
Can't wait to get tuned and actually be able to drive again! Have had to take it easy and very very sparse since my FIC-8 failed.
My favorite thing - tailgaters. ;)
Me too. And the original, pink 2003 injectors, MAP, TIP to go with it! Every two years.
And now the Prius needs a SMOG check...it never ends!

Registered
Me too. And the original, pink 2003 injectors, MAP, TIP to go with it! Every two years.
And now the Prius needs a SMOG check...it never ends!
I am so glad i dont live in one of those shitholes. When i left California for the last time it was like a weight being lifted. No more random pullovers for inspections and your tints too dark bullshpit

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Registered
I am so glad i dont live in one of those shitholes. When i left California for the last time it was like a weight being lifted. No more random pullovers for inspections and your tints too dark bullshpit

I don't consider the vast bio diversity of California to be a shit hole, not at all. .
And I would never lower myself to tell somebody else that about where they live.

Registered
It does have nice weather.

Otherwise it's a shithole.

I'm unbelievably glad that I don't have to live there anymore. Once you leave, and live outisde the mess that is California you realize the weather is not worth it.

Registered
21 - 29 of 29 Posts