Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
i'm thinking maybe because of where i live (in the southeast) i still see them regularly. I know of at least 9 (including mine) of them right here in middle GA. I see them for sale online every day. It makes me feel like there are more on the road then we think. Because the cars are cheap now-a-days, you do see a somewhat younger crowd drawn to them, but they dont seem to keep them long. I'm 34 now, but have owned mine for 13 years...

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
I had an encounter yesterday which i found comical. I pulled up to a convenience store with my daughter. As i'm getting out to go around to get her our of her car seat, i see this older guy standing there eyeing my car. He had this perplexed look on his face. He stopped me to ask "Is that one of those, eh... RT4's?" I laughed a little and told him it is a srt-4. I gather he hadn't seen one in some time, or just hadn't noticed one since we have several around here. He then went on to mention that he used to have a turbo model Volvo, which indicated he sort of knew something about what my car was.

Reactions: bzzt
1 - 3 of 3 Posts