Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
As far as the answer, I think we brought this up a couple of years ago. I'm too lazy (or simply don't know how currently with this new format haha) to look it up. I'd estimate around 4,000 or so, and of those, probably 1/4 are sitting in the garage in need of work.
I am 57. I rescued my SRT4 from the Florida gulf coast in August 2018. It has a clean title and the odometer shows 130K. Honda boys were passing it around like a $20 whore, abusing it and doing Honda boy mods to it. I feel they would have destroyed it by now. At the pace they were going, for sure it would be a 20-25 owner car, maybe painted red or black. I have now owned my SRT4 longer than 11 of the 12 previous owners 😎

4000 left from 25,303 is an amazingly depressing attrition rate. I thought it would be easy to make a list of 127 `04 yellow VIN's and then try and determine how many were left. I found 26 and gave up. Doesn't really matter, My car is Hemi Cuda rare, but so cleverly disguised even those familiar with the SRT4 by default probably think they are looking at an `03. Daimler dropped the ball in so many ways, one was not bringing back NYG for a SRT4 paint color.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts