1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I finally became an Oldtimer today! Just thought I'd mention that. :D

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
im a veteran it hink, whats those little symbols after ur guys old timer stuff? rschyns has an A3 lookin thing then csx has a ^3

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
It's supposed to be a superscript 3, as in "cubed." (Oldtimers have been here 3 years.) But the superscripts seem to be have been broken for a while.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
It usually happens when Coy gets bored.

·
Registered
295 Posts
25000-30000. I figure well over 50% of them are gone forever, probably going to be around 75% within 2 years. The sad reality.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dommo_g said:
jcrsrt4 said:
what is up with all of these old threads....are we running out of things to talk about:druel:
Old thread? I was just using the search like a good little forum member.
OK!?!?
I'll Call ya on that one. What were you searching for? Trouble?:jester: ?
I've had my car for 3 1/2 years. I have 3 different threads started for the 3 previous national road trips I have taken.
I am world reknown as the most devoted SRT-4 owner :jester: (sarcasm):lol: and you know that they don't make grey SRT-4s.

·
Registered
465 Posts
all i know i havnt seen any srts at dealers by me accept at the dodge dealer i took my car to for warrenty work some guy was trading a sliver 05 srt in for a Charger SRT-8 and a week later when i came to pick up my car the SRT had already been sold and then they asked me if i wanted to trade mine in:rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
14 Participants
snkmug
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing