Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering how many of you guys from the rex boards i got to invade our boards ( not that your not welcome , cuz we like new friends :D )
just wondering how many of you guys have joined since i "RACED"
svrblt ??

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not trying to piss people off..
just curious how many people joined since i posted that thread that started this whole war :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trollllllz !! they will cove oerno matter what ..

·
Registered
97 Posts
pain- apparantly someone found this post and put a link up in our OT section asking if I was a part of the club.

some people from NESIC (New England Subaru Impreza Clube- a regional forum on the site) saw it, recognized the plate and put a post up in our forum. that is where you probably saw the most come over.

my guess- just from that post let's see,

ME
Sean
KaOs
Davenow

and probably 2 or 3 others. just from NESIC- I'd have to go back to the post and read through it, but now it's just a pissing match between a few of the "older" members on the board, I think we stopped

oh well :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
I joined to defend my car's honor after I saw that slvrblt thread.

My car runs 12's BTW and will pull on your wimpy Neons even from a roll. :)

I'm just playing. The SRT-4 is a phat car. If someone asked me what car to buy this year, I'd say a WRX or SRT-4 cuz they're both good. Things look the same from the front too.

If any SRT-4 owners are in western NY, I'd like to setup a grudge match.

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
kenshiro said:
I joined to defend my car's honor after I saw that slvrblt thread.

My car runs 12's BTW and will pull on your wimpy Neons even from a roll. :)

I'm just playing. The SRT-4 is a phat car. If someone asked me what car to buy this year, I'd say a WRX or SRT-4 cuz they're both good. Things look the same from the front too.

If any SRT-4 owners are in western NY, I'd like to setup a grudge match.
You have a real future in politics, ya know that? You may be the only rex owner that feels that way.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he he western ny .. sorry bud .. all the way in mass :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
I came over after your first thread about the WRX. Hell I don't even drive one but I just wanted to make sure all the facts were being presented straight.

We cool, unless you start talking shit about Nissan Sentras. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
i've been here a while, joined to look for razor info, stayed for srt4 info. its a quick car for very little moola, props to dodge for having the guts (or marketing forsite) to build and sell it.

it will be fun to see what they do at the local auto-x's. i've already beat an evo at the first of the season, goes to show, anyone can buy a fast car, but the driver can make all the difference.

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
[quote="

We cool, unless you start talking shit about Nissan Sentras. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

nissan = swallows

u gotta spend big$ b4 they have anything that competes. why do car co's build & market compact cars as "performance" when they don't break 200hp, and give drivers, both male & female, blue balls?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Big money? I can get a used 240 s13 body and do a rb25 swap or if I want a fwd with lsd I can get a 91-94 se-r which I'm planning on doing and doing a fwd bluebird sr20det swap. This is all less than 15 grand easily. How is that big money?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
HalfBaked
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing