Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know what kinda miles srt4 peeps already have on there srt4? i have 1,500 only have had it since the begging of this month, i think maybe i should take it easy on my baby

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Mine has 2,600 on it and I got it Valentine's Day, luckily I was on vacation and didn't drive it for 2 weeks otherwise it'd be up around 3,250 probably, haha :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've got around 2,500 now

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
2360 this morning, wife mentioned I should get the starter replaced on the GLHS soon so I slow down the mileage on the SRT. Since the GLHS has an undetermined amount of miles already, and I plan on a complete rework of it anyway.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
got it feb 19th, 1340 miles today

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
im screwed guys...............i have had my 02 sxt since late june, as of now it has 19,000 miles on it, two trips to Ga and one to Daytona................ :roll:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Looks like i'm winning!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
3/25/03 172 miles. Looks like I'm losing. :cry:

I can't wait for the break in period to be over, I feel like I'm being cheated. I still have no idea how fast this car really is, I can't wait until I can take to redline. :twisted:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Not to rain on your parade--but---
You'll get used to it and it won't seem as fast as it did at first.
But w lol hen you'll really smile is when you take someone a ride in it that isn't used to it !!!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
TTigger said:
Not to rain on your parade--but---
You'll get used to it and it won't seem as fast as it did at first.
I guess the upgrades could be considered umbrellas for that parade! :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts