Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size comp wheel is in the stock S3 snail... I know the inducer/exducer size but how many pounds does it push...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,943 Posts
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....i dunno what that works out to in wheel size ......i think the 44lb/min is a 20g so what would that make the 47 lb/min???
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....
who lied and told you that....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
NeonDan said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....
who lied and told you that....
why would he lie ???
theres no 47lb wheel for the time being....it was custom fabricated out of CAD drawings for/by the shop who actually does the big wheel upgrades. They are not offering that wheel until the new shop they found with a 5 axis mill can start producing them.....

trust me...what you are getting is a 44lb wheel...dont be fooled

i could give you the shops contact info and they'll tell you the same. Why would he lie....to make a lil more...theres not much mark up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,943 Posts
NeonDan said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
NeonDan said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....
who lied and told you that....
why would he lie ???
theres no 47lb wheel for the time being....it was custom fabricated out of CAD drawings for/by the shop who actually does the big wheel upgrades. They are not offering that wheel until the new shop they found with a 5 axis mill can start producing them.....

trust me...what you are getting is a 44lb wheel...dont be fooled

i could give you the shops contact info and they'll tell you the same. Why would he lie....to make a lil more...theres not much mark up
you have him listed as a honest vendor ...he did tell me its not in stock and i would have to wait 3-5 weeks for it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
NeonDan said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....
who lied and told you that....
why would he lie ???your sig says he is a honest vendor........
i corrected that...i have since found out enough to drop that shop off my sig.
Ive been actually talking to the shop who does the actual work....as im trying to be a vendor of their services locally
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
NeonDan said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
NeonDan said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....
who lied and told you that....
why would he lie ???
theres no 47lb wheel for the time being....it was custom fabricated out of CAD drawings for/by the shop who actually does the big wheel upgrades. They are not offering that wheel until the new shop they found with a 5 axis mill can start producing them.....

trust me...what you are getting is a 44lb wheel...dont be fooled

i could give you the shops contact info and they'll tell you the same. Why would he lie....to make a lil more...theres not much mark up
you have him listed as a honest vendor ...he did tell me its not in stock and i would have to wait 3-5 weeks for it
wheres your turbo now?...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
mines about to be the 47lb/min wheel.....i dunno what that works out to in wheel size ......i think the 44lb/min is a 20g so what would that make the 47 lb/min???
Depending on what you get you can get a 20G wheel that flows 49lbs. So yours could be smaller then a 20G depending on what you get.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
bigger isnt always better...remember this only a compressor wheel upgrade ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,712 Posts
Your current options are the 44 & the 49. There were a couple 47's at first (mine) but they were limited. The 20G is a 49lb wheel. I think S3 is around 41-2. There could be an unknown 47 floating around, but doubt it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
who makes the 49lb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,237 Posts
Does it matter? The wheel spin is going to be a hassle anyway once you start adding boltons with a stock stg3 wheel.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
srad2drag said:
Does it matter? The wheel spin is going to be a hassle anyway once you start adding boltons with a stock stg3 wheel.
haha you dont have to tell me :rofl:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top