Dodge SRT Forum banner

how many from Indy?

1K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  SRTVIPER04 
#1 ·
How many srt-4 members in Indy?

I live in Franklin, and was wanting to get together with a few others.

oh yah... a friend of nine is going to look at one tomorrow and prob going to buy it... so there will be another one of us...

#3 ·
SRT-4_Racer said:

oh yah... a friend of nine is going to look at one tomorrow and prob going to buy it... so there will be another one of us...[/QUOTE

I'm not for Indy but come to Indy 1 or 2 times a week. i would be interested in seeing what others have done to theirs.

:hi:

#6 ·
thoes pictures are awsome....

and as a matter of fact I grew up about 1 mi from there.....

that looks like the park on mainstreet in Greenwood..

I am certainly intrested in getting together to see what all is done. or can be done. anybody want to try to get together tonight or something?

#7 ·
Old guy from SE Indy here. Need some of you guys to bring em out to the Washington Square friday night cruise in. Mine (when off work) and one other is about all that ever shows up usually. Have met IUPUI1299 there once. Still not many that know what these cars are all about.

#9 ·
04bluesrt4 said:
Old guy from SE Indy here. Need some of you guys to bring em out to the Washington Square friday night cruise in. Mine (when off work) and one other is about all that ever shows up usually. Have met IUPUI1299 there once. Still not many that know what these cars are all about.
You need an Indiana decal to go along with that PVO decal of yours.

#10 ·
Hey SRt-4 Racer.....if you want to meet up Sunday or Monday let me know. Blueblue and myself will meet you somewhere if you want. I am free tomorrow from 1 - 3 and probably all day Monday. If not those 2 days there is a car show on Friday at Washington Square that we were planning on going to....your more than welcome to join...should be 1 or 2 more srt's in addition to us there.

#12 ·
Well I am not sure if I am going to be free tonight. I have my son he's 2. so I will prob be at home all night. but I will let you know.

#14 ·
SRT-4_Racer said:

oh yah... a friend of nine is going to look at one tomorrow and prob going to buy it... so there will be another one of us...
Well, I'm originally from Indy, but I'm in the military. I'm planning on coming back to Indy someday, and I'll definately be bringing the car. Until then, I have the autobahns to play with!

#19 ·
Take 465 south to Washington Street. Turn left on Washington Street (east) and stay on Washington Street for about 5 miles. The mall is on your left (north side). The cruise-in is in the west side of the mall parking lot...close to firestone tires. What color srt do you have?

#21 ·
I live in Indy, NE side around fishers. Right now I'm kickin it here in Muncie since I go to Ball U. There is one red SRT that prowls around campus, I've tried to flag him down but the guy hasn't even given me a second look...

BTW, I am stuck with no car because my dad won't let me take my car to campus. He is afraid that it will get messed up, which I don't doubt. But still, there is 3 BMWs and a few Benzs in my APT complex. To them my car is just another NEON....

#22 ·
WOW I have been working hard this week. I haven't had time to get on the site.

I think that I am the only SRT here in Franklin. and at least 2 WRX's but I don't think that they are the type that would like to race.

This Friday huh...... I know that I waznt to be there, but we will have to see what I have going on. when does it start, end. afterward we all can group together and cruise the circle. that would be fun, go down to the south side and get some racing on. I know a couple of places.... I know we can find a race.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.