Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many srt-4 members in Indy?

I live in Franklin, and was wanting to get together with a few others.

oh yah... a friend of nine is going to look at one tomorrow and prob going to buy it... so there will be another one of us...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
SRT-4_Racer said:
How many srt-4 members in Indy?

I live in Franklin, and was wanting to get together with a few others.

oh yah... a friend of nine is going to look at one tomorrow and prob going to buy it... so there will be another one of us...[/QUOTE


I'm not for Indy but come to Indy 1 or 2 times a week. i would be interested in seeing what others have done to theirs.

:hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
theres a few of us, we had a small meet not too long ago about 15 cars i think, i work on the east side and i know that iupui1299 lives on the east side
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thoes pictures are awsome....

and as a matter of fact I grew up about 1 mi from there.....

that looks like the park on mainstreet in Greenwood..

I am certainly intrested in getting together to see what all is done. or can be done. anybody want to try to get together tonight or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Old guy from SE Indy here. Need some of you guys to bring em out to the Washington Square friday night cruise in. Mine (when off work) and one other is about all that ever shows up usually. Have met IUPUI1299 there once. Still not many that know what these cars are all about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
04bluesrt4 said:
Old guy from SE Indy here. Need some of you guys to bring em out to the Washington Square friday night cruise in. Mine (when off work) and one other is about all that ever shows up usually. Have met IUPUI1299 there once. Still not many that know what these cars are all about.
You need an Indiana decal to go along with that PVO decal of yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
Hey SRt-4 Racer.....if you want to meet up Sunday or Monday let me know. Blueblue and myself will meet you somewhere if you want. I am free tomorrow from 1 - 3 and probably all day Monday. If not those 2 days there is a car show on Friday at Washington Square that we were planning on going to....your more than welcome to join...should be 1 or 2 more srt's in addition to us there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I am not sure if I am going to be free tonight. I have my son he's 2. so I will prob be at home all night. but I will let you know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
SRT-4_Racer said:
Well I am not sure if I am going to be free tonight. I have my son he's 2. so I will prob be at home all night. but I will let you know.
Hey, I know how it is...I have a 4 year old son. Friday would be a good day to meet up. There is a cruise - in at Washington Square. A couple of us are going to be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
SRT-4_Racer said:
How many srt-4 members in Indy?

I live in Franklin, and was wanting to get together with a few others.

oh yah... a friend of nine is going to look at one tomorrow and prob going to buy it... so there will be another one of us...
Well, I'm originally from Indy, but I'm in the military. I'm planning on coming back to Indy someday, and I'll definately be bringing the car. Until then, I have the autobahns to play with!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Cool...another Franklin SRT-4.

I'm originally from Franklin, but I'm stationed in Wichita, Kansas. I come back home at least once or twice a year.

How many other 4's are there in Franklin?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
801 Posts
im moving to IN on saturday to CLoverdale I dont really know what its near yet but i know im like 40 mins from indianapolis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
Take 465 south to Washington Street. Turn left on Washington Street (east) and stay on Washington Street for about 5 miles. The mall is on your left (north side). The cruise-in is in the west side of the mall parking lot...close to firestone tires. What color srt do you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Silver.

I made it to I think the first SRT meet in greenwood awhile back. I think I was one of the two silver ones taken in the pics.

Travis
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top