Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says i was jus wondering how many women in this section [mid-atlantic] drive srt4's?

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
chica here...when the husband isnt driving it.

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
red venom's wife owns one now........and i know of 2 other females in this area that drive srt's but never met them

·
Registered
283 Posts
The SRT-4 is actually my wife's car so I guess she would fit this category definitely.

·
Registered
842 Posts
SRTboostin22 said:
there is a girl that lives in the whitemarsh area who drives a 05' red acr
WHAT, and I have not seen her around. I will be on the look out now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well ummm I have taken over bart's LOL so I guess I can say that I do. and trust me i drive it like it is supposed to be drove. Not any girly driving here...

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
BlueEyesgrlSrt said:
I do and I own it...
So why don't you ever come out to the local hang out spots... i.e. bass pro and what not usually alot of the local SRT-4 crowd hangs out there on sat night around 7 till the crowd starts to thin.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
ItsJstANeon..Right?! said:
she just bought it and she was out last weekend ya noob cake!
congratulations schmegma boy.. I was at Bass pro last sat night and didn't see her... didn't go to home depot because I was tired from helping AEM chris move but you wouldn't know anything about that would you.... so touche :thumbsup:

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
SLO-SRT4 said:
ItsJstANeon..Right?! said:
she just bought it and she was out last weekend ya noob cake!
congratulations schmegma boy.. I was at Bass pro last sat night and didn't see her... didn't go to home depot because I was tired from helping AEM chris move but you wouldn't know anything about that would you.... so touche :thumbsup:
She was at "our" Hooters last night too

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
yep I was at the hooters in chesapeake which has a two thumbs down review from me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts