Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUst wondering if there is an chick that has the Srt. I've never really seen too many chicks with fast cars or anything besides a honda..except for that one chick with a Ferarri....*drools*

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think there are a couple of us girls on here...not in south florida though...sorry...:)

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
The SRT is split between my wife and I, I get the weekends. :roll:
She already has a few kills, check the war stories for details. :lol:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
tampa down to ft myers 5 stars got srt-4s in march. actually only some, allegedly. ft myers got some. naples didnt have any @ the end of march, according to the ft myers internet sales dude. @ ft myers, they had 4 or 5 and all but the last was guys. last on the lot was a yellow one...

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the people down here in Boca,FL i know are guys. But we got our cars in like march sometime at our dealership. hopefully soon i will have money to put springs on my car. and some other stuff

·
Registered
243 Posts
I spotted a woman about 30ish driving my same exact car (2003 Silver SRT-4) on Royal Palm Avenue in West Palm Beach over the weekend.

God knows how the dealership was able to talk a middle-class mom into buying a turbo Neon. I may have been her son's though.

Also, the car was extremely dirty for being new. :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts