Dodge SRT Forum banner

How loud?

795 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Wh1te SRT 
#1 ·
I'm ordering my AEM SRI tomorrow and I really bored right now, so I was just wondering how much louder will the turbo and BOV be?

#3 ·
I just installed mine today. You can definitely hear the difference, and the install is rreally easy. My BOV isnt really that much louder, but you can hear the turbo spool up like 10x better.

#5 ·
i would never go back to a stock airbox after having the aem sri...lol.....sounds soooo much better :thumbsup:

just don't expect huge performance gains....it's mostly just for looks and sound...if your lucky, you'll get 5hp out of it

#6 ·
Hey is it normal to get like fluttering sounds with the sri? I havent lost any performance, so Im guessing its ok.

#7 ·
i've actually noticed some fluttering too....it sounds to me like the BOV(because it only does it when i let off the gas)...it prolly always fluttered..but it's more pronounced now because of the sri.

#11 ·
Wh1te SRT said:
The fluttering is normal, it exists in the stock airbox as well, but it's not as noticeable.
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.