Dodge SRT Forum banner

How has your warranty working out for you?

• I havent had any warranty work done yet.

Votes: 262 47.3%
  • I had warranty work and it went fine.

Votes: 236 42.6%
  • A specific portion of my warranty has been voided.

Votes: 17 3.1%
  • My drivetrain warranty has been voided.

Votes: 13 2.3%
  • My entire warranty has been voided.

Votes: 26 4.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
glhs837 said:
Not so, depending on what you mean by mods. At 30K, I had my plugs and wires replaced under TSB with S1 installed. The tech asked me about the P0633 code, I explained it, and away we went on the diagnostic test drive. I'll be seeing them tommorow about carbo tracking on the plugs they put in then. I'll report back.
S1, S2 ,exhaust... any mods

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
AnimalCracker885 said:
their should be a "had warranty work totally unrelated to any aftermarket parts any parts on my car with no problems"

like i got a a squeaking noise while turning fixed...totally unrelated to any mods..
There should also be a separate one for warranty work with mods

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
someone update the table [with had warranty work with mods and had no problems]
and [had warranty work done with mod and dealer gave me problems]something like that.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
nolimits said:
I would like to change my vote, My drivetrain warranty was restricted yesterday. This sucks ass.

Heres what they wrote:

"Car has been modified using aftermarket racing parts. Engine Cradel is also damaged causing possible power steering failure. Dodge has put a powertrain restriction on the car due to the above mentioned situations."
What mods do you have for them to say this ?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
NeonsRslow said:
first the flywheel shattered... replaced. 3k miles

then the long block... replaced 39k miles

then the axel's & half shafts... replaced 39,010 miles.

no voiding here
What happened to your motor at 39k to cause it to fail ? Did you race much or overboost ? That just sounds very premature for a motor to go up. Stories like this make this car sound like a Yugo :stab:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.