Dodge SRT Forum banner

How has your warranty working out for you?

• I havent had any warranty work done yet.

Votes: 262 47.3%
  • I had warranty work and it went fine.

Votes: 236 42.6%
  • A specific portion of my warranty has been voided.

Votes: 17 3.1%
  • My drivetrain warranty has been voided.

Votes: 13 2.3%
  • My entire warranty has been voided.

Votes: 26 4.7%
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Well I haven't been hassled with much yet when I bring my car in. Then again I didn't have all that much done to my car yet annnd well look at my sig. Whole lotta parts on their way. I'm pretty lucky though and have a VERY lenient dealer so I'm not to worried anyhow.

·
Registered
564 Posts
actually.. nothing but good things.. although I'm not heavily modded either.. But for instnace.. I'm over 37,000 miles and I noticed that my driver's side seat is fraying and the threading is "fuzzing" up... I guess b/c of some velco from a pocket or one of my belts digging at it... well anyway I went to my dealer to see how much the bottom seatcover would cost.. He was like $200 just for the part.... But then he was like let me check w/ my chrysler warrenty rep... So he calls me the next day and says they will order a new bottom seat cover and will install it if I pick up $50 of the tab.. Just lke deductable.. I was pretty pleased..

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had a tire that kept going flat. Got them to fix it, and while I was in I got them to tighten my clamps. All free, and no hastle! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Had mine in a half a dozen times so far. No problems with getting anything I asked for out of them. Although I been going there for a couple years now and a friend works there and they all know me by name anyhow.

·
Registered
259 Posts
13,500 miles. Syncro went out w/1500 miles was replaced in one day, airbag light came on, new seat ordered and replaced as fast as they could get it. No other problems going strong 11 months old now.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Now, Ekool. you shoulda made the votes visible, so you can call bullshit on folks that need it:) Remember how I had 6 folks who said they hated the Stage 2 kits they didn't even own:)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Also there is some flaw built into the poll, unless ambiguity was intended: one of the options should read "I've had warranty work done AND car's engine is stock" and another read "I've had warranty work done AND car's engine is modified."

Not doing this makes the poll a bit skewed. For example, I've had warranty work done, but car was unmodified at that point. Yet the poll results would suggest dealer hasn't given me any trouble for being modified.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have very good freind in lonely places and have needed warrenty work 5 times with the last one done recently when the 3rd gear shift fork snapped. People skills and public relations has rewarded me very graciously with warrenty work.....I'm very happy to have my buds

·
Registered
111 Posts
i had to wait about 30 days to have the tranny fixed. but soon after filling out my lemon-law paper work the dis. rep called and said that they will fix it. What was wrong with your seats and how did you go about getting them replaced?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Why haven't the two people who voted that their drivetrain warranty was voided provided any information as to why they were voided?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Not so, depending on what you mean by mods. At 30K, I had my plugs and wires replaced under TSB with S1 installed. The tech asked me about the P0633 code, I explained it, and away we went on the diagnostic test drive. I'll be seeing them tommorow about carbo tracking on the plugs they put in then. I'll report back.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
glhs837 said:
Not so, depending on what you mean by mods. At 30K, I had my plugs and wires replaced under TSB with S1 installed. The tech asked me about the P0633 code, I explained it, and away we went on the diagnostic test drive. I'll be seeing them tommorow about carbo tracking on the plugs they put in then. I'll report back.
S1, S2 ,exhaust... any mods

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't have any mods and I had my boost gauge replaced when I first got my car. I currently have just shy of 20K and have had no other problems as of yet.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts