Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GReddy PRofect-eo1 :)

I just got mine in today and I must say its a very nice unit with a large amount of features. The boost control setup on it is excellent. YOu can control your boost as fast or slow as you want. You can also cause it to raise the boost the higher you go in RPM. The display can be set to read PSI, Bar or KPa

The solenoid is very very small in size which is great being that there is not much space in teh engine bay. You can also data log your RPM and boost as well as some other stuff.

IM yet to install it but I received it today and will be doing a full install and documentation of it so it will be easier for those of you who purchase it from me.

This unit is costly and I dont recommend you get it UNLESS you plan on getting the Emanage computer later on.

e-Manage portion
Its about $300 or so which is alot cheaper than the apexi AFC. With th e-manage, you can piggy back it to your stock computer to controll your injectors . You can also adjust your ignition timing as well. And its also great to know that you can bypass the fuel cut with it! So you can raise your boost to 17psi and not worry about a CEL or a fuel cut.

It can also run additional injectors or larger injectors which is great !

IM still in the process of reading the book so im learning as I go.

·
Registered
313 Posts
ANY pics?!? I wanna sdee where you mounted that big screen tv! LOL! j/k! Nice unit especially for future modding. Piggy backed with the e-manage, can't wait to see the results!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I will be carring this unit. I have two on order that I should receive next week but they are spoken for already. I also have ont that im installing on my car tonight. This I think will be my keeper.

Unlike the Blitz, this only has 2 settings that you can set. But if you turn off the unit, then the solenoid will go to full open which will only give you 4psi out of the turbo. SO i guess off will be your vvalea mode. :)

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
profec

Ok, so the e-manage portion is about $300? How much is the Profec B?
I've got an S-AFC right now, but this sounds much more promising, so I could always sell it.

Y'all will have to bear with me a little at first. I've always been NA, so I'm still trying to figure out all the turbo stuff

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
profect b is about 350. profect e01 is about 550.

There is also an output light on the e01 that gives you 14v out when you see a peak. SO you can set a peak rpm of 5800rpm and use it as a shift light. IM still speculating on the shift light but i dont doubt it that it will work.

Hector

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: profec

Pit Viper said:
Y'all will have to bear with me a little at first. I've always been NA, so I'm still trying to figure out all the turbo stuff
Dont worry about it, we are all here to learn so shoot yoru questions. You can also use this system on an NA car but ofcourse you cant use teh boost functions. :)

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
can i use this with my stock wga? i plan on spiking 31 psi and holding 29 do you think stock injectors will be big enough?
lolz

Holy Thread Bump Revival.

I did find that the profec e01 helped me create a great (steady) boost curve with precision boost hold. Once I finally figured out how the start/set/gain worked in relation to each other. lol

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRTotM Moderator
5,599 Posts
HOLY 8 yeap bump lol

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
I see the 400hp stock turbo thread from 04 poping up in the near future.

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Mo
7,865 Posts
i was gonna go bump up that thread just to annoy ya... but im just to damn lazy to search :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
whiteSRT69
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing