Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the cbd air induction hood and there are gaps between the fenders and the hood? how do i fix this.

and i also have a problem with the cbd trunk. i got the back to sit flush but the front of the trunk is in the air a little

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's been a while since I did mine. (And since have taken it off and it sits in storage.)

But when I had done it I had a friend in the trunk (seats down) and tighten everything down while I was on the outside and held it where I wanted it. Worked much better than trying to open, adjust, close, get mad, open, adjust, close, get mad, etc.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thread needs pics

Hood to fender gap might not be able to change if the hood is higher then the fender. there is no down hood adjustment at the hinges, it is possible to put shims under the fender though.

in some cases a die grinder is your friend. make the holes bigger in the trunk so the front of it sits lower on the hing.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Here are the instruction links for the hood and trunk. Go over them and if you still need help just give me a call and I will help you out.

Carbon by Design - Carbon Fiber Design & Manufacturing

Thank you,
John
760-643-1300

i have the cbd air induction hood and there are gaps between the fenders and the hood? how do i fix this.

and i also have a problem with the cbd trunk. i got the back to sit flush but the front of the trunk is in the air a little

1 - 5 of 5 Posts