Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Checked Quick The Other Day And It Looked Like The Bolts Are Welded On?? How Are People Taking There Trunks Off?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
jdv1320 said:
I Checked Quick The Other Day And It Looked Like The Bolts Are Welded On?? How Are People Taking There Trunks Off?


Park your car, get out, mail me the keys, walk away....:stab:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
jdv1320 said:
I Checked Quick The Other Day And It Looked Like The Bolts Are Welded On?? How Are People Taking There Trunks Off?
its not welded, just start unscrewing...but more importantly, why does every word in your sentences start with a capital letter?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,242 Posts
When You Type With Your Caps On For Some Reason Sometimes It Changes The Capitol Letters In All The Letters To Just The First Letter In Each Word.. Dunno Why.. Doesnt Happen All The Time As I See People Typing In Caps Sometimes Too *shrugs*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,066 Posts
the trunk is welded on your gonna have to take a angle grinder to the hinges and jb weld them back on thats what i had to do when i swapped trunks nopw the new oe is held on with jb weld and zip ties but it feels pretty solid
 

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
47,655 Posts
Sweets said:
When You Type With Your Caps On For Some Reason Sometimes It Changes The Capitol Letters In All The Letters To Just The First Letter In Each Word.. Dunno Why.. Doesnt Happen All The Time As I See People Typing In Caps Sometimes Too *shrugs*
sweets... never see you on the syn anymore... what happen... not enough leg humpers? :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,242 Posts
too many bitchy people to tell you the truth.. I just wanna type and laugh not get bitched out.. if im in a bitchy mood I go there, but normally it just doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling.. not that coming here does anymore either but I dont come here as often either. I liked the fact that I could say what I wanted but I also like the fact that here at least.. someone can post a pic and others will at least be halfway respectable.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,242 Posts
As for the trunk.. is it welded on? Im doing a trunk swap tomorrow.. I was under the impression it wasnt welded on.. Ill have to take a closer look.. but that doesnt sound as easy as just a couple bolts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,066 Posts
Sweets said:
As for the trunk.. is it welded on? Im doing a trunk swap tomorrow.. I was under the impression it wasnt welded on.. Ill have to take a closer look.. but that doesnt sound as easy as just a couple bolts
damnit sweets
sarcasm > you
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,242 Posts
tinctorus said:
Sweets said:
As for the trunk.. is it welded on? Im doing a trunk swap tomorrow.. I was under the impression it wasnt welded on.. Ill have to take a closer look.. but that doesnt sound as easy as just a couple bolts
damnit sweets
sarcasm > you
Damnit Tinct, its the interweb reading sarcasm at 7am is beyond me at this point.. dont you know? When your typing sarcasm your supposed to use italics..

edit to add: Oh and I just finished reading your post about angle grinders.. yea.. the zip ties shoulda tipped me off it was sarcasm huh? lol *blush*
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,242 Posts
wannasupra said:
it's ok, you're canadian, i hear you guys are what, like 21% slower?
hmm could be true.. but I doubt it

As for the trunk.. I did a trunk swap today.. took forty minutes.. it was peice of cake! four bolts (10mm), undo the wiring, take out the key thing (two brackets) and swap then reverse procedure..
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top