Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can you tell if A pcm is really a stage 1? the one I have found is for a 2004 does any one know what the part# is and where is is located on the pcm? I dont want to end up getting a stage 0 and being stuck with it. any help would be apperciated.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
srt_1320 said:
how can you tell if A pcm is really a stage 1? the one I have found is for a 2004 does any one know what the part# is and where is is located on the pcm? I dont want to end up getting a stage 0 and being stuck with it. any help would be apperciated.

It says Stage 1 Upgrade right on the sticker on the actual ecu. You cant miss it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
merlin00069 said:
It says Stage 1 Upgrade right on the sticker on the actual ecu. You cant miss it. :thumbsup:
Well I found it on ebay and you cant make out any of the wrighting in the picture I got some numbers from the seller ,P05034 & P0502941ag but not sure if these are the right numbers to look up on mopar web site..

·
Administrator
39,213 Posts
a P part number means it is a mopar performance part, not a regular mopar or factory part. If this is the number off of the pcm then it is a stage pcm of some kind.

P4510592 is the part number for the 2004 s1 kit, but the pcm will have a different part number itself.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stowaway said:
a P part number means it is a mopar performance part, not a regular mopar or factory part. If this is the number off of the pcm then it is a stage pcm of some kind.

P4510592 is the part number for the 2004 s1 kit, but the pcm will have a different part number itself.
Thanks. So p05034 should be a stage pcm right..

·
Administrator
39,213 Posts
i wouldn't say should, most part numbers are quite a bit longer than 5 digits. the other one is more likely the part number for the pcm.

·
Registered
242 Posts
First thing I noticed when I got my stage...
I was boosting 10psi easy in first (with no traction), and all this is before I installed the wga.
If you see 10psi in first gear and the rest of the car is stock, probably S1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts