Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Damm...is everyone else having to drive thru rivers across roads with their SRT's like me. Car went thru them like a champ though...even with water comming over hood. Just plowing thru :rofl: ....was a bit worried still... :eeeek: Thank god I don't have a CAI.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
That's nervouse even with a stock intake. If I see water what's deep, I'll stop right before it and find another way around.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
that's why i kept my old beater car...the srt stayed at home today. no worries :)

btw - the entire bronx river parkway is flooded right now....it looks like a river out there

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh boy

Wow, worst I've ever seen flooding in this part of country. Knew I wasn't the only one with these issues. Unfortunately, I have to use my SRT to get to work. :eeeek: After I buy house this year I'll be able to buy a beater car. Until then...my SRT is going to have to pretend it's a rally car and deal with the weather conditions.
SRT = "Street Rally Technology" :lol: Well, drive safe all and try your best to get thru all this without turning your SRT into a boat. :hi:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Worst flood was back in like 2000 or mybe 2001...

The local highway was a river, you didn't even see it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol

Think my SRT is amphibious :lol: went down my local road/river again and no problems. Just hope this luck stays with me since I don't have another choice in getting home from work :eeeek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts