Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,678 Posts
i think the QB is the one that matters the most though.. he's the one taking the snaps...

Welker wouldnt have touched the ball EVERY PLAY like McCoy would have... thats the difference.
not really dude... matt cassel looked awesome for us under center last year. and everyone knows he is garbage.

every team would love to have wes welker.

regardless. patriots suck.

·
protein conflabulator
13,304 Posts
"There's something to be said about being gracious in defeat. We've seen the New England Patriots 5 times in the last 12 years be victorious. And we've seen the opposing coach of that loss come out and talk to our Steve Tasker. Now Coach Cowher did it when they lost to him and we saw this last week. Bill Belichick makes it real easy for you to root against the Patriots. You can't be a poor sport all the time. You're not going to win every time. And he does this every time he loses. It's unacceptable." ---Shannon Sharpe

·
OT Iron Chef
15,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I noticed it, but didn't know why. Anyone got the back story?

Oh and LOL @ New England. I love it when those smug fuckers and their fans get shut down.

jim

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
So it's Super Bowl time again. Will we have to raise this thread from the dead, or will the patriots shut everybody up once and for all? Simon I have you listed as a Falcon supporter.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Well said Simon. The Falcons gave us a good show, but the cream always rises to the top. Congrats to the Patriots and kudos to Brady.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
18 Participants
srt4 Geezer
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing