Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
OT Iron Chef
15,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How 'bout them Eagles?

Anyone else watching this game? Baltimore is handing them their fucking ass!!!!

:wah?!:

jim

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i just noticed the score:jester: brady isn't doing good so far, time to whip out the pink dress:rofl:

·
Banned
40,227 Posts
in before the pats fan start saying if welker was playing it would be different.

·
Banned
40,227 Posts
pats fan crying about welker not playing = texas fans crying about mccoy not playing.

·
Official Religious Troll
6,719 Posts
pats fan crying about welker not playing = texas fans crying about mccoy not playing.
Last time I checked Welker wasn't the best player on the Patriots team and didn't take snaps from under center...

Not saying Texas would have won...but its't not a fair comparison, come on old man.

·
Banned
40,227 Posts
Last time I checked Welker wasn't the best player on the Patriots team and didn't take snaps from under center...

Not saying Texas would have won...but its't not a fair comparison, come on old man.
Check your stats....Welker is the best player on that team..period.

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Sad game for the Pats, they played just like the Eagles did. And the Ravens defense played like the Failboys defense.
And it looks like the Cardinals may blow out the Packers although the game is still early.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,655 Posts
Check your stats....Welker is the best player on that team..period.
i think the QB is the one that matters the most though.. he's the one taking the snaps...

Welker wouldnt have touched the ball EVERY PLAY like McCoy would have... thats the difference.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts