Dodge SRT Forum banner

Houston, price for tint

724 views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  panama_king 
#1 ·
Sup yall . I just got my ride last Friday and was lookin' for tint . I have always taken it to texan truck accesories (Kingwood), but i have a car now and they do mostly trucks. Where and how much did yall spend for all 5 windows. I got black and I want it as dark as legally possible. Thnx !
:thumbsup: Jonathon

#14 ·
Netou said:
mine is 15% all 4 side windows and limo tint in the rear window for 100bucks even...well 108 with tax...its going 45 south almost getting to the beltway....let me know if your interested....oh yea....and if your thinking if thats illegal, well it is....but they will place a small little sticker on the corner of the drivers side window saying that it is a legal tint....cops have stopped me and i just show them the sticker and they believe it...hope no cops are reading this post...oh well let me know if your interested

heres a link to pictures of my car soo you can see the tint.....they did a really good job on the tint also...

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154814
that sounds pretty dammn good bro.............whats your number so i can hit you up on getting that done......pm me

#17 ·
Netou said:
i just came back from the window tinting place...and he said if i get 3 people together they will do window tint for 100 bucks...let me know who wants to be part of this deal
shit i wanted to do that friday but i just spent some money on a BDJ dump DP and exhaust :frogtongu we will see hwo the funds roll and ill let you know by friday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.