Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just letting ya know ya are more than welcome to come chill with us and get a run started if you want. We want to try to do it every wed so far we have 5 SRT-4's, and 1 EVO it's off of 45s exit fuqua and loop around the feeder and AMC 30 until you come to a light Sabo, Krogers will be on your right side beltway to your left. Take a right and then make a left in the first entrance. From here you should see TeaWorks to the right of the stip it is by Quizno's. If you have any questions call my cell. 832-651-5154 Mike. Let me know if your in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We try to meet around 10pm until whenever, TeaWorks sells smoothies and frappachino's and coffie and is a cool laid back place, if your wondering what teawoks is.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I have to be up at 6 to but its lots of fun so its worth it. You can just be there for an hour or so what evers cool. If anyone wants to run a VW GTI with chip, or EVO they will show up.Im also taking my camera to record some runs.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey everyone this is tonight on Wed. Hey Nocturnal is you name Charles, if so this is michael. Hey Castrol if your coming can you bring some SRT hats, I want to buy one and my bro (jessrt-4)

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Clint Burleigh said:
I got there really late and was surprised there were so many out there. That cop we met was the coolest cop ever. He even told myfault, "We should go out and race sometime" :lol:
yes that cop ruled!!!
we had 8 srt4's total, but one left early.
if i wouldve had mine there, it wouldve been 9 :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.