Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was sponsored by Hotchkis when I had my WRX, all of there stuff is top notch and aggressive. I am pretty sure the spring rates are higher than the eibachs, but also given a much harsher ride.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
hotchkis springs.

sarrett said:
How well do these spring perform compared to eibachs?
well first, the stock springs only have a spring rate of 170 front, and 120 rear.

And from what what all have said, and what I found. The spring rates on the iebachs are less then the stockers! :wah?!:

Now the hotchkiss springs are 230 front, and 200 rear. I would say, if you are not going to do to much on the suspention for mods, this would be a good place to start. and better yet, these don't slam your car like the eibachs.

Iwould have to say, if you add the hotchkis sway bars to this combo, you are going to have a good handling street car.

·
Banned
3,008 Posts
we got the tvs system and on ours the only thing we noticed is that on hard bumps it sounded like the car was btming out and somethign was hitting the underside. also you will need to bend up a small lip seem to keep it fromrubbing your tires (could just be us cause of how bumpy rds are here).

we got the psi-fi bushings installed and that put the car back to a pretty much stock ride just with all the looks of the lowering :)

also the sway bars are a huge help and make a big big differnce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.