Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to this? If so, let us know....we will be hooking up wiht the guys ( and gals ) from the F-bodies forums. All the sport compact guys around here only talk about his body kit or that wing or these graphics giving them more speed :rofl: It hurts to be around them for more than a few minutes. ( hey, I got a Spec-v with a 75 shot of NAWWSS and a rally kit, I can woop any srt's ass) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, some of yall have got to be coming on down right, I mean tons of muscle cars alone is kick ass to see and then you get a chance to run a few to see if you can hang around the big dogs of cars.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
i was there with some of my f-body friends. i saw a blue srt and a orange srt down there. there was also some stock red srt screwing around with my buddy's full bolt-on '00 camaro ss. needless to say the outcome was not pretty.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Kadishack63

Were you the Black srt w/ fmic and single exhaust? Your cars looks nice, i like the look. I got a short vid of you guys driving on tape, i think. What do those SS's and Lightening you were rolling with run?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
NA 148DOHC said:
Kadishack63

Were you the Black srt w/ fmic and single exhaust? Your cars looks nice, i like the look. I got a short vid of you guys driving on tape, i think. What do those SS's and Lightening you were rolling with run?
yes that was me. the red ss ran a [email protected] before his 3.73 gears, ls6 intake manifold, longtube headers and deleted cats. his car should be in the low 12's now trapping at 117 ish. the white ss with red stripes ran a [email protected] he is a lt1 with bolt-ons and a cam. the lightning is stock except for a borla cat-back. his best time was [email protected] i think. my best time is 13.4 on street tires running 115 mph on a busted turbo. i should be high 12's on street tires trapping 118-120 ish.

·
Banned
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blue srt was ours. sat night had new rims on it. the orange one belongs to a guy around town here (salisbury) he just got it partially I am told casue of our car.

Turns out a lot of guys down on the shore here after racing and seeing our srt are looking for there own srt's when getting new cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.