1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
760 Posts
holy shit those pads....... those pads are almost gone!!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Peanut Gallery: thanks for the comments. i can only try.

jeff: if you want more information, or my schedule for this year PM me we can chat

jp: get that civic back in shape and we'll run some laps bro! (house first!)

johnny: those pads aren't stock, don't worry, i still need to get home - i'm not as stupid as i look, lol

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Awesome videos!

I like the s-turns that leads into the banked turn right before the long straightaway (where you passed the NSX, and the Viper pulled away strong).

What was your top speed on that stretch?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
Awesome videos!

I like the s-turns that leads into the banked turn right before the long straightaway (where you passed the NSX, and the Viper pulled away strong).

What was your top speed on that stretch?
Wheat-I like your old (pig) avitar btw. Thanks for the comments. The NSX that I passed probably got tired of the blue ram behind him, but it was a Vette (same vid) that smoked us both on the right. (There is a still picture of it in the garage area: black/yellow.)

Top speed on the stretch I can't recall exactly cause the wind was all over and my hands, feet & eyes were busy! Perhaps around 135? The gradually got to 135 and could've hit 140, but I ran out of road. :hi:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
htheduck said:
Wheat-I like your old (pig) avitar btw. Thanks for the comments. The NSX that I passed probably got tired of the blue ram behind him, but it was a Vette (same vid) that smoked us both on the right. (There is a still picture of it in the garage area: black/yellow.)

Top speed on the stretch I can't recall exactly cause the wind was all over and my hands, feet & eyes were busy! Perhaps around 135? The gradually got to 135 and could've hit 140, but I ran out of road. :hi:
Thanks, but the pig isn't as Patriotic, especially with July 4th coming up. :lol:

Yeah, you were definitely pushing the NSX a bit. I'm sure he was getting annoyed. I meant the Viper from #5 and the NSX from #4...same series of turns.

Again...great stuff!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Hey Hondo, nice spec v...that turbo looks like some mean business.

I used to have a 91 classic, but the 5th gear popout issues...etc. Is your dad going to be at LRP this July 2nd? I will be there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts