Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...well I blew my car up last November, well, not really the car but the engine. Some of you may remember that my fuel solenoid failed on my nitrous kit and just straight nitrous was injected and...well...you get the idea. finally got the car back with a new engine and she looks and is running perfect (knock on wood)...maybe even better than before :eveilgrin

Well anyway...I've decided to stay away from the nitrous and do something a little more safe...like stage 3R :thumbsup:

So now my question amongst all of you is...should I get the engine upgrade kit from modernperformance first? It includes new pistons, piston rings, rods, new oil pump, and a bunch of other goodies for around $1,100. Should I get this before daring to go stage 3 or should I get stage 3 first? Also if anyone has gotten this little engine upgrade package from MP, how is it?

Anyway, it's good to be driving an SRT-4 again :clap:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I mean stage 3r should be just fine on stock internals. That is what it was designed for.

Bryant

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Welcome back! :clap: :clap:

Yea, ive been thinking the same thing. The rebuild kit from MPx...Would that beef up the inner of the motor well enough to run lets say...a DBB 50 trim?

·
Registered
126 Posts
hahahha.. you guys are so stupid.. hahha :lol: :jester:

·
Registered
774 Posts
holy crap I just say you are a veteran ^3
I didn't even know there was such a thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts