Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went to the ring on the 14 and had a blast. Here is an abbreviated version of the second session.
HHR 14.06.2007
Not one Mopar product out there , Whats up with that?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was watching you video and me and my buddies are in fram 1:25. We are to the right of the black car. We look like some colored spots. I have to check but I think I might have pics of you car.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My apologies then, But I still can't see where at frame 1:25 .
Post pics if you got that would be great.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was at the Nuerburgring yester but only in the Jeep. Lots of traffic and a yellow caution but managed to pull a 1158 in the CRD automatic.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don't have any pics. I plan on going out there this thurs. If you would like I can take some pics. Me and my buddies sit on the press platform on the right hand side after sachs curve.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah thats okay I won't be back out there till July I think at the earliest.

Damn James , trying to drive the wheels off that thing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
roy said:
Nah thats okay I won't be back out there till July I think at the earliest.

Damn James , trying to drive the wheels off that thing.
No trying to keep it in one piece. Man I will never drive the Ring when it is that crowded!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Roy, nice vids as usual, and James you drove a jeep? CRAZY! Where is the focus? Is anyone going there this weekend or even on Friday? How long does it take to get there from Wiesbaden? Is there anything special I need to have to race there and what is the cost? Times? Thanks for the help!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I remember correctly it took 2.5 hours from Wiesbaden to Bitburg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts