Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am one of the Big Ballers in maryland area in the neon seen. i will be there to check yall out..

also i got to ask do i know yall any chances i may.. and can yall do air brushing..

i am in glenburine md.. so ya anywhere on rt3 would be cool. hey just to let yall know my old company day or night plumbing is moving and thay have a shop in gambrills md right on rt3 by the gym.. i am sure yall can get in there.. to rent.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guygettnby said:
they can also do fabrication work, ported manifolds,head jobs,engine builds,engine swaps,tunning and much..much more

hey chris you know these guys..

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
what time you down at the shop and all nick, i may come trolling through there one saturday raising hell and wreaking havoc... y'know... things i'm good at

·
Registered
358 Posts
Glacius said:
what time you down at the shop and all nick, i may come trolling through there one saturday raising hell and wreaking havoc... y'know... things i'm good at
hahaha you know it...we should be in there and up and moving by spring we hope. i guess you (the tazmanian devil) can come on up and trash the place as long as you bring some powder coating along with ya! :thumbsup: thats always fair right :jester:

·
Registered
162 Posts
SWEET another turbo shop in Maryland! I might be bringing you guys some business soon. I live in charles county and i was going to go to Extreme Motorsports for my tuning and such, but if you guys offer a SRTforums discount......who knows what I might do. When are you gonna open a shop? I'll be there to check it out!

·
Registered
358 Posts
neonracer26 said:
SWEET another turbo shop in Maryland! I might be bringing you guys some business soon. I live in charles county and i was going to go to Extreme Motorsports for my tuning and such, but if you guys offer a SRTforums discount......who knows what I might do. When are you gonna open a shop? I'll be there to check it out!
awesome your not too far away. waldorf is maybe 40 minutes from here at most. We look forward to seeing ya soon. we will haev the shop and location up and running by spring. so keeo checking back :thumbsup:

Nick @ Absolut Boost

1 - 20 of 21 Posts