Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am currently running the greddy type-rs. I was thinking about changing to the HKS SSQV.

Some people say it is great, while others I hear have had problems.

I think it sounds better, but on top of that it seems to have a much better design from an engineering and manufacturing stand point.

Please give me your thoughts.........???

Thanks

Troy

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
i had the hks ssqv awhile and then i thought i was selling the car so i took it off and sold it. i wish i wouldnt have. but now i came across a killer deal on a type-s and i love it. ive heard the rs sounds like a loud mopar. personally i would choose the hks over it but i love the chirp that my type-s gives off. either way hks is very reliable and i never had any problems with it. and its the loudest of all of them except for RFL.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wat up,

I had the RFL before, it was "LOUD AS FUCK" but it leak like a mofo too, so right now i have the HKS sounds great looks great and best of all it doesn't leak... I would change over in a heart beat!!!

Romeo

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
I Have It/ I Bought It Used From The Forums// And Its Still Works Perfect, Actually Better Than I Thought, Amid I Mild Tune Is Reqired, But Other Than That, Luv It//// Hks Alllllllllllllllll The Way

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
hks all the way....best bov on market will never stick unless ingulfed in water and rusted

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet,

Thanks for the replies. I had a feeling it was the way to go. I at first wanted a type s becauseit sounded sweet IMO but they stopped making them. I figured the RS would be the same. As mentioned above it has a lower tone (almost like the Mopar i guess).

Anyways I was thinking now about changing to the HKS SSQV. I think I am going to make the switch!!!

Thanks guys!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts