Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i jsut installed my agp bop, HKS BOV, and E.D. Hardpipe kit...all of it was a piece of cake to install...anyways..whenever im below 0 on the boost gauge it still releases pressure...now...my question is since its doing this what should i do? just tighten down the bov screw im guessing till it doesnt flutter below 0 anymore or what?

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight, and to tighten it do i ahve to loosen the one screw on the bov and THEN tighten it or can i just tighten it from the screw thats already sticking out?

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and hector...holy crap was that HKS BOV impossible to mount in the flange piece...and...is it normal for the flange piece on the bov to NOT screw in all the way? cuz for some reason mine didnt...but its not leaking or anything either...i put the black o-ring in u supplied like u said

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ha I had one of those on my 2002 GTI 1.8T cost me $399!!! Worked fine for about 3000 then the connection piece where the vacuum line hooked up to the bov burst open and I never was able to find one that worked as well =( Still have that p.o.s. bov, I also was never able to adjust the screw on it!!! damn thing!!! not sure if its even adjustable!!! :crying:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts